To help your project go smoothly and avoid some frustration
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE SECTION BEFORE BEGINNING
Make a habit of saving your photo book project as you are working on it to avoid the frustration if for some reason your computer shuts down unexpectedly. Use the “Save As” option and give the project a name such as “Summer Holiday 2019” – this allows you to work on your project over a period of time and during multiple sessions.
Look at the far left upper corner on your screen.
You can select from Photo Books, Calendars or Gallery Wraps.
- Click on “Photo Books”.
- A Photo Book creation screen pops up.
- Look at the left upper corner of this new screen and select: “create new”
- A new screen pops up, showing the many different books you can create:
- Select and click on the type of book you would like to order.
- The simple way to use the software is to select: “Easy Photo Book Wizard”. This feature helps you creating a book by following easy step-by-step directions. You can always make changes at the end of this process, nothing is written in stone, you are in charge at all times! The software prepares your book automatically.
- If you are comfortable with a computer and software, select “Start empty book”
- Click on the “+” symbol at the bottom to load your photos into the software and get started.